Monday, December 8, 2008

Whitman GBN Invitation

I know it's a long stretch, but I want to formally invite everyone to the Condemned House Monday night at 10pm for GBN, which will include the beer Eli and I brewed this semester. Despite a disappointing sip during the bottling process and a mediocre taste before leaving for Thanksgiving, the IPA has turned into a decent beer by all accounts since Thanksgiving.
I have only reentered the world of drinking on Friday after finishing my thesis, so I have no other beer updates, but perhaps after Monday's GBN I will provide a more inlightening report.
Cheers to all. And cheers to good beers in Walla Walla!

1 comment:

Tamara said...

CAROLINA!! CONGRATULATIONS! Way to be done with Whitman. I think that we should plan a celebratory reunion and good beer night sometime soon. Your time zone or mine?