Monday, March 30, 2009

First Annual Good Beer Festival, July 2009 Proposal:

Austin, Texas. July 3rd-5th (the 4th is the Saturday).

You are all, of course, welcome anytime. So if you had more time off you could come earlier or stay longer depending on your vacation time. Our apartment will be a little cramped, but I'm sure Indy Z would have no problem spooning with Schmidtle; I, as always, have no problem spooning with Woodsie. We have two couches. We have an inflatable mattress. We have sleeping bags and air pads.

We also have a rather significant dearth of really tasty beer in Texas (or, at least, tasty beer that is native to Texas)... maybe you could all bring some of your local fare with you.

Thoughts? Comments?

-Luke

1 comment:

Eli said...

My comment is that there's a 98.71% chance that I will be in the Dominican Republic, in the middle of a week of community service/learning/(and excessive drinking?) at the Padres Latin American player development center . . . but I probably wouldn't be able to make it anyway, since I'm a broke-ass college student, so I think doing it then is a great idea.