Thursday, November 13, 2008

I've finally figured out why we all went to a college which makes/d us write such a lot on any number of complex (or no-so-complex) prompts. I'm glad to know there was purpose in these exercises. Thanks to Whitman College, we will now all be able to successfully address the entirety of what Eli has set out as our blogging task. Given our years of experience, we are now all prepared to not only to illuminate the complexities of the good beers which we find in our lives, but our maybe-not-as-interesting-as-promised lives afterwards. For those of you who became particularly adept during your Whitman careers, perhaps you will even be able to draw connections between the two or integrate them together to compose a cohesive piece. It all makes sense now and makes what I do have so much more meaning. I'm truly sorry the rest of you were not privy to this insight before leaving the hallowed halls of Whitman College.
I finally understand.

No comments: